Fire Safety Tips
A single flame can become a raging inferno in a matter of minutes. For this reason it is important for you and your family to be prepared. Fire prevention is key! Here are a few tips to help you stay safe.
- Keep all fires and heaters well-guarded.
- Keep portable heaters and candles away from furniture and curtains.
- Don't dry or air clothes over or near the fire, or the cooker
- Do not smoke in bed
- Never leave a pan unattended
- If there are children around, keep matches and lighters well out of reach
- Fit approved smoke detectors on each floor.
- Plan your escape route.
Remember Get out, stay out and call for HELP!
SERVPRO® of Allegan & Barry County (269-686-0664) is “Always here to help” 24/7! Faster to any disaster.