Decluttering Your Office in Otsego, MI
It's Spring cleaning time! A clean environment is a healthy environment. Improve your workspace with a few tips to help you declutter your Otsego office:
- Divide your workspace into zones. Determine how you want and need to use the space and set up zones for your daily functions. This will provide a foundation for a more efficient use of space.
- Keep only what you need at arm's length. Boxes of pens, stacks of papers, and old coffee cups need to find a new home. Rid your desk of visual clutter.
- Create a daily system for organization. Consider creating hanging files or baskets.
- Sort through your catch-all "junk" drawer. Go through your drawers every six weeks and clear out anything that is out of place, out of date, or isn't being used.
- Eliminate digital clutter by organizing your work inbox. Keep icons on your desktop to a minimum.
SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry/Van Buren Counties offer proactive cleanup for COVID-19 that involves facility or structure cleaning and disinfection. Call us at 269-686-0664, we are Here to Help!