Recent Commercial Before & After Photos

Commercial Kitchen Mishap, MI


This local business was dismayed to find a kitchen full of water when they came in to open the restaurant. The business owner was quick to call in the experts a... READ MORE



Heater Fire,MI


A fire started in this local school due to the wall heating unit. The fire was quickly put out. Smoke damage occurred throughout the building. The area directly... READ MORE



Flooded Dining Area, MI


A local business owner was unhappy to find his dining area flooded. He promptly contacted SERVPRO and we went to work! SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry worked aro... READ MORE



Commercial Drain Backup, MI


This business owner was shocked to find water coming from the drains in there business. Foreign objects had been aloud to enter the floor drains causing a serio... READ MORE