Photo Gallery

Flood Cut, MI

Flood Cut, MI

This West Michigan home fell victim to rising water in the area. The home was flooded with 8 inches of water that soaked into the drywall. The home owner contacted SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County. We responded to the situation with urgency and helped give this home owner peace of mind. They were glad they called!

Have Questions about Water damage?

For help restoring your residential or commercial space after a water,fire or mold loss ,call SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County at 269-686-0664.

Flooded crawlspace

Flooded crawlspace

An excessive amount of rain fall in the south west michigan area caused the ground to become saturated. The water had no place to go so it found its way into this customers crawlspace. A large amount of water is never an good thing to find in your home. Luckily they called SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County. Our crew began extracting the water with submersible pumps right away. As the water went down so did the customers anxiety.

Have Questions about Water damage?

For help restoring your residential or commercial space after a water,fire or mold loss ,call SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County at 269-686-0664.

Mold on Trim,MI

Mold on Trim,MI

Our crew discoveredthis mold after removing the trim in a customers residence. The mold formed due to a leak behind the drywall. Our crew worked diligently to make it " Like it never even happened." The home owner was ecstatic with the results. Another job well done.

For help restoring your residential or commercial space after a water,fire or mold loss ,call SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County at 269-686-0664.

Electrical Fire, MI

Electrical Fire, MI

This is what was left after an electrical fire started in this Allegan County garage. We arrived on sight promptly. The smoke and soot damage extended to the far end of the home. After walking through the residence with the home owner and talking about the loss our team went to work. With this particular loss we were able to clean all the content on site rather than packing it out. The home owner was extremely pleased with the end result. 

Grease Fire, MI

Grease Fire, MI

A grease fire got out of control and left this home extremely damaged. Thankfully everyone was okay. Our SERVPRO team was able to salvage content and help this family through the begging steps of recovering after a fire loss.

Wind Storm,MI

Wind Storm,MI

Wind storms blew across our territory leaving many homes damaged. This home had a tree branch go through the roof allowing a large amount of water to enter. Our team was able to dry the structure and leave the home owner pleased with the results.

Mold Under Flooring,MI

Mold Under Flooring,MI

After reporting to a water loss our crew discovered a large amount of mold underneath the flooring. This occurred from a dishwasher that had been leaking for an unknown amount of time. The home owner realized there was a leak after the floor began to warp. Luckily SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry county was there to help. 

Wind Driven Rain, MI

Wind Driven Rain, MI

This is the scene our production manager walked into when contacted by a customer. Strong wind driven rain had forced water through the roof causing water to enter the home. Our team was able to dry the structure and make it "Like it never even happened". The home owner was very satisfied with the work performed.

Garage Fire, MI

Garage Fire, MI

This is a glimpse of the damage that was caused when a fire broke out in this customer garage. Unfortunately the majority of structure was none salvageable. However we were able to clean and restore a few items belonging to the home owners. They were very happy that not all was lost.

Pipe Burst, MI

Pipe Burst, MI

During Michigan's cold winter season pipe breaks are common. When these event occur SERVPRO is "Always here to help". We like to do our best to assure our customers. Our crew created this path to prevent snow from being tracked into the residence. The mitigation was completed in a timely manner. The home owner was delighted by our extra effort.

Unexpected Leak,MI

Unexpected Leak,MI

Water entered this local business but SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County was quick to respond. Our team worked diligently to get them up and running again.The owners appreciated our hard work and focus on taking care of there needs. 

We made it "Like it never even happened."

Contact SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County 269-686-0664

Dishwasher Leak,MI

Dishwasher Leak,MI

Our floor drying extraction mats hard at work. This home owner discovered the dishwasher was leaking and quickly contacted SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County. We arrived on the scene and went right to work in order to save these beautiful wood floors. The home owner was overjoyed with the results. 

If you have a water loss call SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County at 269-686-0664

Pipe break in seasonal home,MI

Pipe break in seasonal home,MI

After returning these home owners were unhappy to find a pipe had broken in there home. Unsure of how long the water ran the damage was very extensive. After demo work was done and drying equipment was set. The home owners were relieved after they saw the work we had done.

SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County is "Always here to help".

Roof Leak Mold,MI

Roof Leak Mold,MI

These home owners had finished the upper portion of their pole barn. After not visiting this area over the winter months they discover in the spring a very unwelcome sight. The roof had been leaking. This created the perfect environment for mold to grow. 

If you have a mold issue call SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County at 269-686-0664

We'll be happy to make it "Like it never even happened".

City Sewer Backup,MI

City Sewer Backup,MI

This was the mid-mitigation scene after a city sewer line backed up into this local business. The sewage entered in various area through floor drains. SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County was able to clean and dry this loss with little interruption to the businesses day to day functioning. Another job well done.

Dryer Fire, MI

Dryer Fire, MI

This fire began in the laundry room. The cause was clearly the dryer. An accumulation of lint causes one out of four fires, which means that not cleaning your dryer is more of a threat than a mechanical or electrical malfunction. Remove lint from the dryer’s lint screen every time you use your dryer.The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends disconnecting the duct from the dryer, cleaning it out, and reconnecting the duct to the dryer and outside vent.

Construction Conniption, MI

Construction Conniption, MI

During the remodeling process of this local business a contractor accidentally drilled into a pipe. This caused extensive water damage to the main level and crawlspace. SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry county was there to help. We were able to arrive on the scene with in an hour and begin the drying process.

Educational Facility Water Damage,MI

Educational Facility Water Damage,MI

When an improperly capped pipe burst at this local educational facility our team was quick to react. This was a larger job. Over half the building was affected. Including a library. Our customer was ecstatic with the final out.

Discovery of Mold

Discovery of Mold

This mold was discovered by one of our team members after removing a layer of drywall from the ceiling. The area was reading wet after a roof leak was found. The home owner was unaware of the exciting mold. Luckily this job was nothing out of the ordinary for our team. The job was handled with expertise.

Marketing on the Lake Shore

Marketing on the Lake Shore

Cool and rainy temperatures never deter our marketing team from doing what they do best.Representing the company we love along our lake front territory. In the distance you can see the iconic South Haven light house.

Shop Preparation

Shop Preparation

We have the equipment to get the job done! Cleaned,stacked, and ready to go! Air movers are key when it comes to drying. With our skilled team versed in psychrometry we are prepared for anything.

Always here to help

Always here to help

One last photo before we go.Finishing up on the scene of a fire loss. Lighting struck the home causing a fire to break out in the garage area. Our team was quick to respond!

Water Damage in Paw Paw,MI

Water Damage in Paw Paw,MI

After a pipe break occurred our team was quick to respond! The home owner was pleased with our speed and accuracy in solving her water damage dilemma. The drywall and insulation was removed. Later air movers were placed to make it "Like it never even happened."