Recent Commercial Posts
Tips For Your South Haven, MI Business When Dealing With Biohazards
Here to help® you and your business.
Biohazard contaminants should be considered extremely dangerous as they can pose a serious health risk to you, your staff, and your customers. Sewer backups, flood water, COVID-19 exposure, and bodily fluids are some biohazard scenarios that can affect your business. SERVPRO of Allegan / Barry County and SERVPRO of Van Buren County have the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to safely clean and restore these types of contamination.
After any biohazard contamination in your business, your primary focus should be safety. Is it safe to stay in your business? Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences.
What to do after a contamination:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life threatening
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the HVAC system if there is sewage damage
If your South Haven business has been affected by a biohazard contaminant, call SERVPRO of Allegan / Barry County and SERVPRO of Van Buren County at the first sign, we are Here to help®, 269-686-0664
Commercial Services Available For Your Business In Allegan, MI
Large or small, SERVPRO of Allegan / Barry County and SERVPRO of Van Buren County is Here to help®
For your Allegan business, the most important thing is getting you back to business as soon as possible. When a disaster strikes, not only do damages cost you, but also the time spent not servicing your customers and clients is detrimental to your business. SERVPRO of Allegan / Barry County and SERVPRO of Van Buren County are available 24/7 and can service any sized job. We will be there to get you back on track. We have the personnel and equipment to ensure that your cleanup and restoration process is completed quickly and accurately. SERVPRO of Allegan / Barry County and SERVPRO of Van Buren County also have the training and expertise to help make it, "Like it never even happened."
Large or small, SERVPRO of Allegan / Barry County and SERVPRO of Van Buren County is Here to help®
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing and Industrial
If your business has experienced a disaster, call SERVPRO of Allegan / Barry County and SERVPRO of Van Buren County today, 269-686-0664
When Fire Strikes Your Dowling, MI Business
No height is too high for our SERVPRO technicians to clean!
When you experience a fire in your Dowling business, the smoke and water damage from the firefighters' extinguishing efforts likely cause additional damage. The following are some tips to better understand the fire restoration process:
- First Contact - when you call us, you will be asked questions regarding the fire damage that will help us respond immediately with the appropriate team, equipment, and resources.
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment - SERVPRO of Allegan / Barry County will carefully inspect the entire building, not just the immediate area, as sometimes soot and water can affect areas that are not always seen. This step is crucial to developing the best plan of action.
- Immediate Board-up and Roof Tarp Service - fire damage can often compromise windows, walls, and roofs. To maintain security and to protect against further damage, missing windows and walls are boarded up and damaged roofs are tarped.
- Water Removal and Drying (if water is present) - the water removal process begins almost immediately, removing the majority of the water. Most of the water occurs if pipes melt and leak, from sprinkler systems, or from firefighters' efforts to extinguish the fire. We use dehumidifiers and air movers to remove the remaining water to complete the drying process.
- Removal of Smoke and Soot From All Surfaces - We use specialized products, equipment, and techniques to remove smoke and soot from ceilings, walls, and other surfaces.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing - We clean, sanitize, and disinfect all of the restorable items and structures that were damaged by the fire with SERVPRO commercial grade cleaning products. We can also remove several types of odors using industrial air scrubbers, ozone machines, and fogging equipment.
If you have experienced fire damage in your business, call SERVPRO of Allegan / Barry County today, 269-686-0664
Fire Prevention Tips For Your Business in Gobles, MI
Fire safety in the workplace can save money and lives.
A fire at your Gobles commercial building can cause severe damage to business structures, equipment, and inventory. As a business owner, focusing no fire risk assessment, fire prevention, and staff education can help reduce the chance of fire and smoke damage to your business.
Below are some tips for fire safety in the workplace:
- Have an evacuation plan - every business should have an evacuation plan to make it safer and more efficient for employees and customers to exit the building during a fire.
- Maintain fire safety equipment - smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, and sprinklers should be inspected regularly. Any faulty equipment should be replaced immediately.
- Train your employees - human error is a very common cause of fire in the workplace. Mishandling chemicals, improperly storing combustible materials, and mishaps in the kitchen are just a few examples.
- Conduct routine fire drills - remaining calm during an emergency is key. Help familiarize your employees with your emergency action plan by practicing fire drills a couple times a year.
- Post clear exits and escape routes - during a fire, smoke quickly fills rooms making it hard to see. Lighted exit signs can make it easier to locate proper exits. Post escape routes throughout the building so they can direct people to alternative routes.
- Properly store and dispose of hazardous materials - designate a well-ventilated area to store flammable materials like solvents and fuels. This includes office cleaning products, which are often flammable.
- Schedule routine equipment maintenance - machinery, appliances, and computers should be maintained on a regular basis.
- Designate smoking areas - designating a smoking area far away from your building, inventory, and combustible items can help prevent a fire.
- Eliminate electrical hazards - overloaded outlets, defective wiring and overhead equipment are some examples of electrical hazards in a workplace, which area common causes of commercial fires. If repairs are needed, make sure it is done by a qualified electrician.
If your commercial building has experienced a fire, call SERVPRO of Van Buren County to help make it "Like it never even happened." 269-639-0464
Be Ready When Disaster Strikes Your Hamilton Business
SERVPRO of Allegan / Barry County helps with a fast and easy plan before disaster strikes.
No one ever plans on a disaster, but you can plan for it ahead of time. Now is the time to ask yourself, "Are you ready for whatever could happen?" The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile gives you peace of mind, providing crucial information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services, and serving as a quick reference of important building and contact information.
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile Advantage
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building after a disaster.
- Establishes SERVPRO of Allegan / Barry County as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the chain of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information.
Call SERVPRO of Allegan / Barry County today to get started and have your Hamilton business "Ready for whatever happens." 269-686-0664
Signs Your Bloomingdale Business May Have A Mold Issue
This mushroom and mold growth was caused by an undetected water damage.
Mold can be a major problem for anyone, especially a business owner. In addition to disrupting your employees productivity and potential health effects, active mold growth can cause damage to your building, contents, and more. Many business owners respond to mold growth once it's a major predicament. Below are some signs that you can look for to hopefully catch the mold growth before it becomes a complete mess.
- Visible Mold/Mushrooms - one of the most obvious signs is actually seeing mold growth or mushrooms. Contact SERVPRO of Van Buren County to provide a free estimate to remediate the damage.
- Musty Smell - mold doesn't always grow in visible places. Under a sink, behind drywall, or under flooring are just a few places it can hide. Mold gives off a musty smell, so if you detect a musty odor in your business, it's best to have SERVPRO of Van Buren County test for mold.
- Recent Water Damage - mold can start to grow in as little as 24 to 48 hours in the right conditions. Quick drying and antimicrobial application helps to deter mold growth, but many water damages go undetected longer than they should. If you notice water damage in your facility, call SERVPRO of Van Buren County right away.
Mold growth can disrupt your Bloomingdale business, but it can also be taken care of by a mold remediation company. Our team at SERVPRO of Van Buren County has successfully remediated many businesses that have been affected by mold over the years. Call us today for a free estimate, 269-639-0464
Does Your Burnips Business Have a Fire Evacuation Plan?
A fire evacuation plan for your business is key.
When a fire threatens your employees and business, there are numerous things that can go wrong. While fires are dangerous enough, the threat is often enhanced by panic and chaos if your company is not prepared. The best way to prevent this from happening is to have a detailed and rehearsed evacuation plan. The following are ideas to start your plan or to improve your existing one:
- Plan for various scenarios - you want to start your plan with basic questions to uncover primary threats your business may face in the case of a fire. The following are a few questions to ponder, where might fires start? How and why would they start? What if "X" happens?
- Determine escape routes and nearest exits - the best plan will include primary and secondary escape routes. Exit routes and fire escapes should be clearly marked and clear of furniture or other obstructions. It is also very important to designate an area outside for employees to gather and collect a headcount.
- Create a communication plan - designate someone whose primary job is to call the fire department as well as communicate with customers and the news media if necessary.
- Know your tools and inspect them - the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) recommends refilling reusable fire extinguishers every 10 years and replacing disposable ones every 12 years. When's the last time you checked yours? Make sure to periodically remind employees about the location of fire extinguishers throughout the workplace as well.
- Rehearse fire evacuation plan - conducting regular fire drills minimizes confusion and can reduce panic when a real fire occurs. You should plan for annual or semi-annual rehearsals.
Here at SERVPRO of Allegan / Barry County and SERVPRO of Van Buren County we care about you and your Burnips business. If you need help after a fire we are Here to help®. Give us a call today, 269-686-0664
Decluttering Your Office in Otsego, MI
Proactive COVID-19 cleaning, confirmed COVID-19 cleaning, we are Here to Help keep you and your employees safe.
It's Spring cleaning time! A clean environment is a healthy environment. Improve your workspace with a few tips to help you declutter your Otsego office:
- Divide your workspace into zones. Determine how you want and need to use the space and set up zones for your daily functions. This will provide a foundation for a more efficient use of space.
- Keep only what you need at arm's length. Boxes of pens, stacks of papers, and old coffee cups need to find a new home. Rid your desk of visual clutter.
- Create a daily system for organization. Consider creating hanging files or baskets.
- Sort through your catch-all "junk" drawer. Go through your drawers every six weeks and clear out anything that is out of place, out of date, or isn't being used.
- Eliminate digital clutter by organizing your work inbox. Keep icons on your desktop to a minimum.
SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry/Van Buren Counties offer proactive cleanup for COVID-19 that involves facility or structure cleaning and disinfection. Call us at 269-686-0664, we are Here to Help!
Workplace Fire Extinguisher Safety Tips
Make sure your employees know how to correctly use a fire extinguisher.
The most common emergency small businesses must plan for is a fire, according to OSHA. Fire extinguishers can be invaluable tools to help fight smaller fires in the workplace. It is important for employees to know how to use an extinguisher properly and also know how to accurately assess a fire situation.
The PASS method is a simple training technique for fire extinguishers:
- Pull the pin on the extinguisher
- Aim the hose nozzle low toward the base of the fire
- Squeeze the handle to release the extinguishing agent
- Sweep the nozzle from side to side at the base of the flames until extinguished
Fire extinguishers are meant to handle only small fires. If a fire becomes too large, or the environment becomes too dangerous, employees should know when and how to evacuate the area; and if appropriate, sound the fire alarm, or call the fire department immediately.
SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry/Van Buren Counties is available 24/7 if your business incurs damage from a fire. Call us at 269-686-0664, we are Here to Help!
The First 24 Hours After Damage; How Critical Are They?
Act fast. The first 24 hours after fire or water damage are critical.
Water or fire losses, even smaller incidents, can result in costly claims over time. The longer smoke, soot, or moisture have to permeate contents and structural components, the more secondary damage can occur.
Experience has shown that quick, appropriate action delivered within the first 24 hours after damage can dramatically reduce secondary damage. Smoke and soot have less time to chemically interact and damage or destroy contents, and moisture is prevented from spreading and breaking down structural components or promoting the growth of mold and mildew.
Offering 24-hour emergency services, SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry/Van Buren Counties is committed to responding to fire and water claims during the most critical time period following a loss, usually onsite in less than four hours.
The objective of critical response is to help return business owners' properties back to preloss condition while also controlling costs. SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry/Van Buren Counties can provide the emergency service, mitigation, cleanup, and restoration experience and industry-specific technology to help you accomplish these goals.
Call SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry/Van Buren Counties today if you have experienced fire or water damage in your business, 269-686-0664
Is Your Business Ready If Disaster Strikes?
Plan now and be ready when disaster strikes.
As many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster. An overwhelming majority of the businesses that survive had a preparedness plan in place.
By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage affect your business.
Preparation is key for making it through any size disaster, whether it's a small water leak, a large fire, or flood. No one ever plans on a disaster happening to them, but if it does happen, you want to be prepared.
The best time for planning is now, before disaster strikes. The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile is designed to serve as a quick reference of important building and contact information so you can stay calm when damage does occur.
Call SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry/Van Buren Counties today to get started and be "Ready for whatever happens." 269-686-0664
Preventing Mold Growth in the Workplace
Call SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry/Van Buren Counties for your business mold remediation needs.
Mold is found everywhere and can grow on almost any substance when moisture is present. They reproduce by spores, which are carried by air currents. When spores settle on an ideal surface, they begin to grow. While some molds can cause health effects, not all molds are bad. Not everyone that comes into contact with mold will be affected; some people are more sensitive to mold than others. Because there are so many variables to mold, it's best to keep mold out of your business.
The best way to prevent mold is to control moisture. The following are some tips to help keep your business mold free:
- Fix water leaks - any known water leaks should be fixed quickly. Have a contractor inspect for unknown leaks.
- Limit condensation - keep room temperatures warm and/or well insulated.
- Reduce humidity - open windows, install exhaust fans or use a dehumidifier.
- Clean wet/damp areas - any wet or damp area, material, or affected equipment should be cleaned within 48 hours to prevent mold growth.
If your business experiences mold growth, call SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry/Van Buren Counties to remediate as we have the proper training and personal protective equipment. Call us today, 269-686-0664, we are Here to Help!
Commercial General Cleaning
You can put your trust in SERVPRO.
Is your commercial facility in need of a deep clean? Luckily, we have you covered! Many facility owners realize that due to contents, structural materials, etc. they are not able to simply hose down the inside of their building without causing major damage. Taking trained employees off their jobs to hand clean your facility can cut into revenue and efficiency.
Our IICRC trained technicians have experience cleaning large commercial facilities by hand to ensure that no damage is done and your building is left looking flawless. We have the equipment needed to successfully clean a variety of different surfaces and structures.
If you have recently acquired a new facility or are looking to get rid of years of dust and grime in your business, we are the company for you.
Have Questions? Call SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry/Van Buren Counties Today - (269) 686-0664
Preventing Commercial Grease Fires
Large or small damage, we can handle it!
There are a variety of different ways that a grease fire can start in a commercial kitchen. A mixture of flammable items and a chaotic environment is a recipe for a fire eventually. Luckily, there are safety precautions that you can take to prevent a kitchen fire.
Always make sure that you keep everything clean. Most kitchen fires begin when flammable cooking material such as oil or grease are ignited. It is also important to make sure that deep fryers and hood filters are properly maintained. Although having a clean kitchen doesn't make it completely fireproof, it highly decreases the likelihood of experiencing a fire.
Make sure you have proper safety equipment on-site. This includes having up-to-date fire extinguishers as well as investing in a fire suppression system. The fire suppression system will dispense chemicals immediately to combat a fire, helping to prevent the spread.
Be sure that kitchen staff have training on how to prevent fires as well as procedures for if one does occur. Think about fire prevention as an investment.
If your business does experience a grease fire, call SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry/Van Buren Counties to make it "Like it never even happened." - (269) 686-0664
When it comes to commercial losses, time is of the essence. Many commercial facilities are large and can experience severe damage in a very short amount of time. The more damage that your facility experiences often results in a lengthy closure until the problem is resolved. Luckily, we have a 24 Hour Emergency Response Service. We have the ability to respond to a loss at your facility at anytime and begin the restoration process. This can save you not only income from production halt, but also thousands of dollars worth of damages. Be sure to train your maintenance employees and those who have the ability to make contractor decisions on who to call should something happen. Time is money when it comes to a loss and we have the training and equipment to get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
If your business suffers a major loss, call (269) 686-0664
Preparedness Is Not Just For September
Even though September is National Preparedness Month, being prepared should be a priority every day. If you are a business owner, insurer or property manager, you are considered a leader in your community. You have an opportunity to lead by example for your employees, customers and community.
Instead of waiting for National Preparedness Month in September, join your community in preparing for emergencies and disasters of all types including COVID-19. Lead the efforts by encouraging your community to ban together and become more prepared.
First - Put together a plan to stay in business. Second - encourage your employees to become ready. Third - protect your investment.
We have learned in the past and are learning even more now how important it is to work together as one team. This will ensure our families, neighborhoods, and businesses are ready for whatever type of disaster could strike your community.
SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry/Van Buren County professionals can help you be ready when disaster strikes with the SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile.
Being Prepared During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Having a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile (ERP) will help ensure that you and your business are "Ready for whatever happens."
In the event of an emergency such as a water or sewer loss, fire or smoke damage or a suspected or confirmed exposure to COVID-19, the SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile can help minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action in place for your facility. This is especially important if your business is considered "essential" in order to serve the community during a COVID-19 pandemic.
Having an ERP for your business along with a strong relationship with SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry/Van Buren County helps to ensure that when an emergency takes place, we know your facility, respond quickly and we know what to do with over 50 years experience ready to serve you. Having a plan in place may help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive so we can get you back in your building following a disaster.
Don't wait for a disaster to happen, make plans with SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry/Van Buren County to complete your ERP at no-cost to you which makes it an amazing value that could save a lot of time in the future.
Call SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry/Van Buren County today to schedule your Emergency Ready Profile! (269)686-0664
Commercial Cleaning Services
SERVPRO is being called on daily by commercial business owners, churches, property managers, community leaders and municipalities to perform necessary bioremediation services to clean, disinfect and sanitize their facilities. Our cleanup procedures are in accordance with the CDC recommendations. The CDC recommends the usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line meet this standard and carry the EPA-registered emerging pathogens claims.
If you are interested in inquiring about our services, we're here to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry/Van Buren County at (269)686-0664. Our technicians are on-call for all of your essential needs. We are Here to Help combat this and lessen the spread of this horrible virus.
Many large scale commercial facilities experience water damage on a regular basis. This can range from a minor roof leak to severe flooding. If you have ever experienced water damage, you know that the restoration process can sometimes be tricky. One of the most important factors of water damage restoration is ensuring that everything is dried properly. A structure that is not fully dry and is harboring moisture can easily generate mold growth and cause the structure itself to break down. Our technicians have experience drying commercial facilities and understand the science behind proper water damage restoration. We also have equipment such as moisture detectors and thermal imaging to help identify hidden moisture and prevent further damage to your facility. If you experience water damage, we are here to help!
What are the Leading Causes of Fires?
Knowledge is one of the best tool against fire prevention. In this Blog we will be learning more about how and why fires start. Let’s begin by noting the leading causes of fire. They are as follows:
As you can see the top causes of fires are cooking, electrical, heating, smoking and candles. Many of these causes have the same prevention tips. For example you should leave any of the above listed event of items unattended. Also turning off items or unplugging them while they are not being used. When cooking don’t wear loose fitting clothing and keep flammable items away from the cook top. Like wise whenever you have an open flame or heat source ( candle,fireplace,space heater etc.) be sure there are not items nearby such as curtains or blankets. By taking small steps in your day to day life you can prevent a life changing disaster. If you would like to learn more visit nfpa.org.
Have Questions? Call our Office! 269-686-0664
Winter Weather Preparedness
Is Your Property Winter Ready?
Cold weather has arrived in West Michigan. Cold weather can have a huge impact on your property whether it’s a commercial property or residential. Heavy snowfall,sleet, and icy conditions can cause serious and expensive damage. Though you can not control West Michigan weather, you can take steps to be better prepared. Take these steps into consideration when protecting your property.
- Check for weak branches and limbs around your structure. Snow and or ice buildup can cause branches to fall which could cause potentially personal injury or damage to your property.
- Inspect entryways, handrails, and stairways leading to your business or home. Such areas can become treacherous in winter.
- Inspect walkways and parking lots for proper drainage.
- Protect water pipes from freezing by allowing a drip when temperature go below freezing.
- Inspect your roof line and watch out for ice dams!
- Ask your SERVPRO of Allegan and Barry County sales team member to complete and Emergency Ready Profile (ERP)
Have Questions? Call our Office! 269-686-0664
Building Safety Month!
May is Building Safety Month. Building safety month was created 39 years ago by the International Code Council. Building Safety Month is an great opportunity to educate people on what it takes to create a safe and efficient building/home. This can be done in a number of ways. You can better prepare your home or business for disaster by taking prevention and preparedness steps. It is important to have evacuation plans, safety tips for emergencies situations, and alarms.
You can find brochures on subjects like alarm safety,electricity,permits,appliances,yard and pool tips and so much more at www.iccsafe.org
For help restoring your residential or commercial space after a water,fire or mold loss ,call
SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County at 269-686-0664.
Mold Safety Tips
Have you spotted mold in your business? If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 269-686-0664
Understanding the Nature of Smoke
Smoke has a behavior? Why yes it does. Smoke and soot are very invasive and can penetrate various cavities within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
Smoke and soot facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
Different Types of Smoke
There are two different types of smoke–wet and dry. As a result, there are different types of soot residue after a fire. Before restoration begins, SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. The cleaning procedures will then be based on the information identified during pretesting. Here is some additional information:
Wet Smoke – Plastic and Rubber
- Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood
- Fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises therefore smoke rises.
Protein Fire Residue – Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
- Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – 269-686-0664
Water Damage and Your Commercial Property
Flooding and water damage events at Allegan & Barry County commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County
SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 –269-686-0664