Homeowners in South Haven discovered severe water damage to their guest house after not using it for the winter. A pipe break in the ceiling, most likely from the shower, affected several rooms. Drywall walls and other contents were saturated. Since proper drying was not achieved, the water damage turned into extensive mold damage. The wall in this photo had cabinets installed on it which restricted airflow, becoming a breeding ground for mold growth. Our technicians were able to safely demo affected items, effectively dry out all areas, and remediate the mold.